Jarrod from The Haunted Lullaby challenged his followers to take the Love in Ten Lines Challenge, giving it a try….
Love is the desire
Need of every heart
Question of loves finding
Only our God imparts
God’s Word only Love
Love He freely shares
Soul stores His love
Love of deepest care
Love of over flowing
Love that we share
“The beginning of love is the will to let those we love be perfectly themselves, the resolution not to twist them to fit our own image. If in loving them we do not love what they are, but only their potential likeness to ourselves, then we do not love them: we only love the reflection of ourselves we find in them”
― Thomas Merton, No Man Is an Island
Here are the rules for the challenge:
1) Write about love using only 10 lines.
2) Use “love” in every line.
3) Each line can only be 4 words long.
4) Nominate 10 Or So others who are up for the challenge.
5) Let them know about the challenge.
6) Title the post, Love in Ten Lines
7) Include a quote about love